In total, the Foundation has during the years 1998 to 2018 given 11.9 million SEK for research.
In 2021 950 000 SEK was disbursed to 11 researchers:
During 1998 – 2017, SEK 11.2 million was divided among an average of 10 researchers / year. In addition, 5 handicap-equipped cars were loaned and 2 driving license courses were paid. In addition, 5 Volvo station wagons were loaned on a yearly basis to disabled young people, who thereby gained a much better quality of life.
- Application for research funding »
- Requests for advance payment of the research grants »
- Requests for advance payment of the travel grant »
- Requests for final payment of the travel grant »
- Financial accounting of the received travel scholarships »
You’re able to download the documents in pdf-format. To show in pdf-format you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, that you can download for free here ».
Save the file you need on your computer and open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader, then you can fill out the fields directly on your PC.